question: walking in your neighborhood, you find yourself directly in the path of a falling leaf. what do you do?
1. remain calm.
2. make no sudden movements.
3. do not swat at the leaf, blow, or make aggressive gestures.
4. walk at a brisk pace in the OPPOSITE direction of the leaf, without making eye contact.
5. do not make any cell phone calls until you have rounded at least one city block.
6. report the incident IMMEDIATELY.
*generally speaking, leaves are more afraid of you than you are of them.