15 March 2003

yesturday in the wonderfully boring town of williamsburg this is what i did. i woke up i duno when around 12 probly i forget...ill say 1 since i love sleeping and when i think about sleeping i get excited. so after i got dressed, pulled the dreads back and jumped in my bug i went over to ritz camera b/c there is this really cool machine that you can put your digital camera memory card in and get pictures printed out that actually look like real hard copies...and plus it saves the usin all the ink from the 70 dollar ink cartirage in my printer. so i got ended up only gettin 9 pictures out of my 130 that i have saved on my camera. only the best of the best are worth hard copies...the rest are stored away on zip disks for occasional glances. so after this i couldnt help but walk next store and bless myself w/ a caramel frap from starbucks..my favorite drink of all times. next i went to tj max and i got this new backpack thing that was 40 bones and now is reduced to 17 bones. next was heaven and earth to check out the newest music that is out to see what i can borrow from ppl and burn copies of ;-) then i ended up lastly goin to the town thrift store and ended up sittin in there for 2 hours watching the movie 'three men and a little lady' i havent seen that in awhile..the bad news is that when it was like 10 minutes from being over they decided to work on the tvs and so i stomped out angrily and drove off home to then want to go to see chicago the movie w/ my mom but i asked her 5 minutes before it started and she had already settled down. so i ended up just chillin w/ my friend kelsey. we sat around thinkin of all the many nothings to do williamsburg and we ended up goin and rentin a movie that we didnt watch and went to my friend joys house. joy was havin a craving for my favorite restaurant that i never get to go to b/c nobody else likes it...red hot and blue. the best place that vegetarians all hate where ribs are a indulged. we went there and got some nachos w/ pulled pork, pulled chicken, and chili and then to top it off i got some banana pudding. mmmm...the best. then the restaurant was closing and we were the last ones in there and we felt bad so we drove 3 doors down to resit ourselves into another restaurant you might know of...dennys. we stayed in there until 2 in the morning i think. we were so ridiculously bored we sat there felt bad for the waitor b/c we were only goin to order waters and so kelsey got an applejuice and joy got a cappicino which he ended up not even charging us for and we tipped him double what the check came out to be b/c he was cool guy. we ended up prank callin ppl and calling eachothers cellphone to listen to our new answering machine messages that we also worked on in our boredom. when we finally decided to leave i dropped joy off and my and kelsey went back to my house to watch 'one hour photo' w/ robin williams in it. it was good...kind of oddly scarey. so i went to bed at 4 and was woken up by the sound of my dads voice tellin me that me and my mom were leavin in a half hour to go see chicago at the movie theater. yea so i just got back from that. it was a movie musical. i really liked it. kinda sketch but good. so yea now im eatin some girl scout thin mints and watchin myself type. would you like some chubby grape soda? mwah

No comments: