14 March 2016

FREE SPIRIT BLEND

 FREE SPIRIT BLEND  
10 drops White Fir 
10 drops Wild Orange 
10 drops Lavender 
5 drops Rosemary 
5 drops Frankincense 
5 drops Grapefruit 
Fill to top with Fractionated Coconut oil



I've had some major changes in my life lately and it's led me down a spiritual journey that I am fully embracing. I am doing some major spiritual work on myself to get my heart and mind in the right place. Looking inward and at my heart, self reflecting on the woman I am and the woman I want to be. I am a free spirit, always have been, always will be. I have never done things the normal way and I have always sort of marched to the sound of my own drum. It's something I have always been proud of. I feel best on the open road, in nature, in adventure, and in the unknown. This blend is to tap into my spirit and embrace it. 

Incorporate White Fir to be connected to nature, Wild Orange for a happy spirit, Lavender to calm, Frank to ground, and Rosemary and Grapefruit for added spice and brightness. So this is my spirit blend

No comments: