27 December 2014

cycles

i catch myself in a whirlwind of repetition. i found a few of my old journals from college and it is very interesting to read. how far i have come, yet how i remain so stuck at the same time. every year i gain new perspective and eventually i will get it. i know i will. but for now i have to learn to be patient with myself. to not create an atmosphere of judgement in my thoughts. to start giving/listening to my own advice. 

“The mind is a superb instrument if used rightly. Used wrongly, however, it becomes very destructive.” Eckhart Tolle

as we all know it is so much easier said then done, but why does it have to be? what is it that i am looking for or not looking for? the void that holds me back . what created these walls in my life. the feeling of being jaded. what keeps me from letting go? from getting close to people. life is indeed a process. out of the billions of people in the world i cross paths with the exact people that are meant to teach me something, to change me. i want to become a yes person. to every opportunity that arises. open my eyes

“By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond winning.” Lao Tzu

No comments: