01 July 2006

best of: mix ohfive

Clap Your Hands! -Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
wig 12 -odd nosdam
Waterfalls -Why?
boogie woogie man in a black dress -Gabby la la
luminious luminesence -Anathallo
hey now now -Cloud room
I Turn My Camera On -Spoon
galang -M.I.A. (XL)
fit but you know it -The Streets
The Zookeeper's Boy -Mew
Everyone's A V.I.P. To Someone -The Go! Team
Carbon Monoxide -Regina Spektor
Chinese Children -Devendra Banhart
The Moment I Said It -Imogen Heap
The Mariner's Revenge Song -The Decemberists
John Wayne Gacy, Jr. -Sufjan Stevens

alibi -David Gray
calender girl -Stars
fake palindromes -andrew bird
Fisherman's Woman -Emiliana torrini
Grass -Animal Collective
How You See the World No. 2 -Coldplay
It's 5! -Architecture In Helsinki
Little Flowers -Denison Witmer
major label debut -Broken Social Scene
missing -Beck
mushaboom -Feist
My Style -Black Eyed Peas
noah's ark -cocorosie
saeglopur -Sigur Rós
since youve been gone/maps -Ted Leo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great list! love your tase in music!

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Nokia cellular phones india artist vitamin c Ma. state excise tax does zoloft alter the effectiveness of birth control

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » » »