21 July 2005

yesturday was my favorite louby's bday! and an eventful day it was!


after me and becca went job hunting we ran into christa at fido


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


then met up with libby at frothy monkey thennn i had an amazing italian dinner thanks to these girls


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after i met up with everyone at maf's for our weekly tuesday 2 for 1 night.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its my last maf's with jill and kari!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

and lou and libby are leaving me again!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


sad days are arising with everyone leaving including myself!  but my sister will be here in 3 days!!!!!!!!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: