03 July 2003

recently i have been on a creative run sorta. i have been taking bible verses and depicting them by working in photoshop. it is really cool and we'll see maybe this is something that the Lord is gonna work thru me with. but here and links to see the two that i have done so far.

[1] song of songs 4:9- "you have ravished my heart, my treasure, my bride. I am overcome by one glance of your eye."
-in the picture i wrote that verse in italian and then really lightly in english inbetween the lines.



[2] psalm 56:8- "you keep track of all my sorrows. you have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book."



sign my guestbook and tell me what you think of them. and send me verses that you would want me to depict for you. i wont gaurantee that i will do it but i just might. aight. peace

No comments: